Saving money as a Maine resident is a priority for many. Whether you live in Portland, Bangor, Kennebunkport, Ogunquit or any place north or South, we offer superior discount pricing on car insurance quotes Maine. Our online Rapid Quote Partner Network system offers free fast quotes for some of the best car insurance pricing in Maine that you’ll find from top tier companies from companies such as Geico, Progressive, Liberty Mutual. AAA and more. By doing price comparisons from multiple providers you’re assured that you receive the lowest price possible for your particular Maine car insurance needs.
Car Insurance Quotes Maine-Quoting
When you’re looking for cheap car insurance quotes Maine, there’s nothing more powerful than having multiple insurance companies compete for your business. Millions of people quote online for all of their insurance needs because it’s proven to save money because of the competing quote factor, but there are many more reasons why it works:
- No two companies give car insurance quotes Maine the same way.
- Your first quote is often not the lowest quote you’ll receive, thus the need for multiple quotes.
- Quoting online removes the need to set appointments and meet with multiple insurance agents to get multiple quotes.
- Online quoting is available seven days a week, 24 hours per day and on holidays. It doesn’t sleep and it doesn’t take vacations. It’s there for the consumer when the consumer needs it offering the ultimate in convenience.
- Online quoting allows the variables of a car insurance quote to be modified to create informative “what-if” scenarios to see which variable such as coverage type, amount or deductible amount will yield the best pricing while still getting the coverage you’re looking for.
- It’s Free! Online quoting doesn’t cost a dime no matter the amount of quotes you get. You’re encouraged to get 3 or more quotes to have the best opportunity to find the cheapest car insurance that you can find.
- There is never any obligation to purchase. If you’re just quoting to do some research before you buy, to purchase at a later date, there is no obligation to buy while you’re quoting.
- Online quoting is fast to do, convenient to accommodate your schedule and accurate so you can count on the pricing you get.
- Online quotes are often cheaper because of the ability for the car insurance companies to not staff or have the overhead of a brick and mortar operation to not pay for.
As you can see, the opportunity for you to get car insurance quotes Maine through our partner network gives you the very best chance to get low cost insurance accurately and fast when it is convenient for your. It’s tremendously popular because it works and it was developed with the consumers needs in mind.
Car Insurance Quotes Maine-Maine Requirements
Maine residents enjoy the fact that car insurance in Maine is less expensive than the rest of the country by a fair percentage. While the U.S. average is over $1400 per year, in Maine the average annual car insurance premium is about $1050. Since car insurance is quoted by zip code, population density in metro areas can drive up the cost of car insurance. Maine as a whole, has far more rural outlying communities than large metro areas that many other states have. Insurance is cheaper where fewer claims for accidents, thefts or vandalism occur and is the likely reason car insurance quotes Maine are significantly lower.
Maine Car Insurance Requirements:
Maine functions under a Tort system for insurance. What that means to you is that if you get into an accident, someone will be found “at fault” for the accident. As a result, they and their insurance company will take the responsibility for all damages related to the accident. While the specifics under a Tort system can vary from state to state, the general principle is the same.
In Maine, medical payment coverage is also required. Medical Payments (MP) coverage pays for the funeral and medical expenses for yourself or other people injured or killed in an accident while a passenger in or as the driver of your car. Maine law mandates a minimum Medical Payment coverage of $1,000.
Additional Maine state law requirements include a minimum of bodily injury liability coverage of $50,000 per injured person up to a total of $100,000 per occurrence, and liability for property damage coverage having a minimum requirement of $25,000. This basic coverage is often referred to as 50/100/25 coverage along with 50/100 Uninsured or Underinsured insurance limits. While uninsured/underinsured coverage is optional in many states, it is a requirement in Maine.
Car Insurance Quotes Maine-Savings and Definitions
Learning about car insurance is important. There are numerous primary types of insurance you should understand. When getting car insurance quotes Maine, take a few moments at the link given to review the types of insurance available. This will help you immensely if you’re new to car insurance as you go through the quoting process. In fact, it won’t only help you now, but for years to come as you requote insurance.
Being able to save money is one of the main reasons you’re here. When you get car insurance quotes Maine, you have all kinds of opportunities to save that don’t occur to most people. The link above is an article that we wrote that outlines 10 of the best ways to save money while quoting. You should use as many methods of saving as possible to get the best quote you can if you have the ability to do it.
Take the time now to get 3 or more quotes by putting your zip code into our quoting system, selecting your insurance and clicking on “Get Quote”and remember, the more you get, the more confident you’ll be that you’re getting the absolute best pricing for your situation possible. If you have other insurance needs you’ll see that we provide free quotes for those as well and the same principles apply. We hope you’re enjoyed the article and most importantly, that you really enjoy the savings! Come back often!